What’s new in Marrow Edition 4 – ENT
Though Edition 3 videos were loved a lot by the students, I have made the best efforts to make Edition 4 ENT more clinically oriented as per your exams and overall a more enjoyable experience.
And all of you should make the maximum benefit of it.
The following changes have been made in almost all the videos:
- More images have been added, for better understanding and to make you more clinically oriented.
- Tables have been added for quick revision.
- Questions, especially new patterns, have been added at the end of each topic to give you better understanding and retaining of the topic and self-evaluation.
- Videos have been added in the vestibular physiology and pharynx section for better understanding.
Quite several changes have been done in the following videos. The students who have watched Edition 3 and are short of time can watch these.
- Vestibular Physiology and Localization I and II
- Diseases of External Ear
- Diseases of Tympanic membrane
- SCC dehiscence
- Sudden SN Hearing Loss
- Noise-Induced Hearing Loss
- Cochlear and Brainstem Implant and BAHA
- HRCT Temporal bone
- ALL SECTIONS OF NOSE
- Anatomy of Pharynx I and II
- Carcinoma Larynx
Others are recommended to watch and make the maximum benefit of all the videos.
Enjoy your ENT experience!