10 ways you can use Custom Modules to enhance your preparation
You can now create your own MCQ modules on Marrow app!
Using the option Custom Modules, you can set your own parameters such as the difficulty level, subjects, tags like #RecentUpdates and more.
Here are 10 ways you can use custom modules to enhance your preparation:
- Get all recent updates in one place.
- Study Pathology and Microbiology images using “slides” hashtag.
- Solve all your bookmarked MCQs like a test.
- Wish you attempted that MCQ? Solve all the MCQs that you have left unattempted.
- See if you can achieve zero-state by selectively solving all your incorrect MCQs.
- Practice image questions by creating a custom module with 100 image MCQs.
- Challenge yourself by solving the difficult questions in a subject you thought you were good at.
- Practice AIIMS repeat questions as a single module before the AIIMS Nov exam.
- Crunch those numbers! Improve your speed by solving biochemistry and community medicine problems at one place by using the hashtag #problems.
- Forgetting easily? Using hashtags practice all Most commons, Drugs of Choice and Investigations of choice over and over again till you are confident.
To create a custom module in your Marrow app, please update your app and follow these steps: Go to QBank, scroll down to the bottom and tap on “Create a custom module”.
Go ahead and create your first custom module now!
Fill up the form to get Interesting offers!
Suppose I want to do #numbers, and I made a custom module with 100 questions, and solve it. and when I create a new custom module later with same criteria, am i going to get new questions or repeats from previous module?
Or in other words, is the module created completely random or are you following the spaced repeatation principle ?
Kindly allow custom modules to be created any number of times…. this will help in micro revision……
This feature hasn’t been launched in iOS yet. When will it be launched?
Sr is there any restriction on times of use of custom module
How many custom modules can be created in a month
question repeat or not when same subject custom module many time done