Things to know about Intern Mode
What is Intern Mode?
- It’s a new mode inside Plan C (So this is not a new plan. All Plan C users can activate it).
- Suited for those who are short of time
- Intern Mode has 525 hours of videos (compared to 700+ hours in regular mode).
- Some video modules are replaced with QBank modules. These videos are unimportant or simple topics that do not need video teaching.
- If you watch in 1.5 x speed you can easily finish this in 100 days
(watch for approx 4-5 hours per day).
Is this a revision tool?
No. Revision videos are pretty much useless as you will only get very less content from those. These will not help you qualify, leave alone get a rank. This is the same Marrow videos + some videos replaced with QBank modules.
How many hours are there in Intern Mode?
Intern Mode has 525 hours of videos and around 7000 MCQs.
Will Intern Mode have new videos?
No. There won’t be any new videos. With Intern Mode what we have done is:
- We selected the videos with simple concepts & which are not very high-yield and replaced them with QBank Modules.
- We added additional concepts and points to these QBank modules, so that nothing is missed.
- Now you are left with only the videos which have concepts that need explanation by the faculty, and also the super high-yield topics.
This is a mode that helps you use the existing content more efficiently if you are short of time.
We believe that relying on a set of new videos alone for revision is meaningless.
Who should use Marrow in Intern Mode?
Intern Mode is recommended only for those who are genuinely short of time, like interns and those who are working full time, with at least 4 hours to spare in a day for study.
Everyone else should follow the standard mode. Those who are preparing full time should never use Intern Mode.
How do I activate Intern Mode?
Make sure that your app is updated to the latest version. Go to the App Store or the Play Store to confirm.
Step 1: Open the Marrow app and tap on the videos tab.
Step 2: You will find intern mode on the top header.
Step 3: Tap on the toggle button to activate.
You can switch back to normal mode any time!