New Pattern INI-CET GTs – Points to note
Grand Test 1 – INICET Pattern will be live from Feb 7-12.
In line with the recent change of exam pattern in INI-CET Nov 2023, Marrow INI-CET Pattern Grand Tests will now follow the updated structure. This will help you get a more comprehensive evaluation of your preparation and will also help in efficient time management.
Please Note: INI-CET Pattern GTs can ONLY be taken on the web, using a laptop or desktop
Updated format of Marrow INI-CET Pattern GTs
- The test will be split into 4 sections
- Each section contains 50 questions and has a 45-minute time limit
- Each section will be available for viewing and answering during its allotted 45-minute window only
- Once the time for a particular section expires, it will automatically switch to the next section
1. Can I switch between different parts of the exam during the 45-minute time frame?
No, you can only access and answer questions within the part shown to you.
2. Is there a specific time limit for each section of the test?
Yes, each section has a 45-minute time limit. After the end of 45 minutes, the section auto-submits and moves to the subsequent part.
3. What happens after completing one part of the exam?
Auto-submission occurs at the end of each 45 minutes and you are automatically directed to the next set of questions in the subsequent part.
4. Can I take the INI-CET exam on a mobile device?
This GT can ONLY be taken on the web, preferably from a desktop/laptop. Users cannot access it on the app.
5. Can I change my device or open a new browser during the exam?
No, you must start and complete the exam in one session on the same device. In case you change your device or open a new browser, you will lose your progress.
6. When will the first updated INICET GT go live?
Grand Test 1 – INICET Pattern will be live from Feb 7-12. You can access GT 1 – INICET Pattern here.