Marrow Revision Manifesto: How to do revision right, for NEET PG 2020
Revision time is just around the corner for NEET PG 2020. And it is critical that you do it right. Here are the key points regarding revision that you have to keep in mind:
The Revision Manifesto
- Revision is a consolidation of whatever you have studied until now.
- Ideally, you go back and re-read your Notes and bookmarked QBank MCQs and Pearls.
- Up to 20% of your time can be set aside for MCQ practice by solving Marrow QBank.
- No new content sources are recommended during revision. *Remember Revision literally means to “read again”.
- A minimum of 3 rounds of revision is recommended.
- There is a revised list of Grand Tests in Marrow. All GTs from September 1st are very important. All of them contain new questions as well as derivative questions (ie, no direct repeat from QBank). This simulates the real exam.
- Have a calendar plan for revision. A mini revision is recommended prior to Nov AIIMS as well.
It is a tough exam, but Marrowlings are tougher. We have supported you to make you tougher. You have the edge, now sharpen it and win it. 💪