Marrow launches dedicated course for FMGE
We are happy to announce a dedicated course for the FMG exam – with an exclusive FMGE QBank, special FMGE tests & videos.
- 10,000+ FMGE-pattern MCQs
- Continuously updated with latest changes
- Reviewed by Faculty & Toppers
FMGE Test Series
- Exclusive FMGE Grand Tests & Mini Tests
- Updated to reflect new FMGE pattern
- Performance Analytics – know where you stand
- The largest Pan-India FMGE Mock Test
- 850 hours of recorded video classes
- Med80: Complete Medicine in 80 hours
- By India’s top 19 medical faculty
FMGE Test Schedule (more to be announced soon)
|1||FMGE Mini Test 1||May 31|
|2||FMGE Mini Test 2||June 01|
|3||FMGE Mini Test 3||June 02|
|4||FMGE Mini Test 4||June 03|
|5||FMGE Mini Test 5||June 04|
|6||FMGE National Mock Test (Part-I)||June 05|
|7||FMGE National Mock Test (Part-II)||June 05|
Will I need to purchase this course separately?
No. The FMGE course will be available along with Marrow Edition 5 for NEET PG. After clearing FMGE, you will have to appear for NEET PG, according to the current scenario. With access to both, you can prepare simultaneously.
I am a Marrow Pro User. Will I have full access to the FMGE Course?
Existing Marrow Plan C users will automatically have full access to the FMGE Course (Videos + QBank + Tests). All other Pro users will have limited access, based on their existing plans. To access Med80 and other FMGE videos, please upgrade to Plan C.
How to access this course?
Follow the steps below or click here.
In your Marrow App:
- Go to Settings (click on your name in the menu)
- Tap on Course
- Select ‘FMGE”
Please Note: The FMGE Course can only be accessed through the Marrow app on android and iOS devices. The QBank and Test Series are not available on the web.
I can’t see the FMGE Course. I only see the FMGE QBank.
Please update your app and check again.