Marrow Edition 5 Launch: Important points to note (updated)
Updated on Feb 1, 11:15 am:
We heard your concerns & we have updated the app to fix the issues. Update your Marrow app to see the changes.
In the latest update:
- You will be able to switch from Edition 5 to Edition 4 and vice versa seamlessly.
- The progress of Edition 4 videos has been restored. In the latest update, you will be able to see your Ed 4 videos completion status.
- QBank + Tests (latest) will be available in the Edition 4 section as well, along with Ed 4 videos.
- Downloaded videos will be retained during the switch between editions.
- Edition 5 (The Clinical Core Edition) will continue as it is.
Note: If you haven’t received the update, you will get it within 48 hours.
General points regarding the Edition 5 update:
- Your QBank will remain the same, with your progress & bookmarks intact.
- The switch from QBank Edition 4 > 5 was gradual, and all the changes were happening in the background. This ensures that all your QBank progress is saved.
- All the videos are now replaced with Edition 5 videos. However, you can still access Edition 4 videos by going to Settings > Course > Edition
- Your progress in the Ed 4 videos will be saved (For those who have lost your progress, it is restored in the latest update) (updated on Feb 1)
- If you are experiencing any other issue with the Edition 4 > 5 switch, please log out and log in.
- If you are not able to see Edition 5 even after updating the app, log out, log back in and check again.
If you are still facing an issue, please write a mail to email@example.com.
We’ll help you out.