- Created by India’s best anaesthesiologists with the most up-to-date content
- 250+ hours of classes, including over 100+ hours of General Anaesthesia & Critical Care classes
- In-depth insights into other sub-specialties like - Cardiac Anaesthesia, Neuroanaesthesia, Paediatric Anaesthesia, Transplant Anaesthesia, Regional Anaesthesia, Pain Management, Obstetric Anaesthesia, and Oncoanaesthesia
- Dedicated videos on MCQ Discussions, Case Presentations, and Viva Station Discussions to tackle practical final year and SS examinations (Coming soon)
- QBank - includes objective-type questions (NEET-SS + INI-SS) and periodic tests to reinforce learning
A single course for Anaesthesia Residency and Super-Speciality preparation
Top, hand-picked faculty with DM & Fellowship qualifications in Anaesthesia subspecialties
MCQ modules in QBank & Tests with Residency and SS-exam-oriented content
Crisp and concise In-app notes (Coming Soon)
Dr Arun Aravind
MD Anaesthesiology, PDCC Cardiac Anaesthesia, FICCC, FCPM, FIPM
High-Yield Topics like:
- Preoperative Evaluation & Monitoring
- Airway Assessment & Difficult Airway
- Neuromuscular Physiology, Blocking Drugs, & Monitoring
- Breathing Systems & Mapleson Circuits
- Intravenous Induction Agents & Inhaled Anaesthetic Agents
- Anaesthesia Machine
- Laryngoscopes, Masks, Airways, & Endotracheal Tubes
- Systemic Anaesthesia
- Postoperative Care & Complications
- Multinodular Goitre Patient for Total Thyroidectomy - Case Presentation
- Ischemic Heart Disease Patient for Laparoacopic Cholecystectomy - Case Presentation
- ABG Analysis
- Pulse Oximetry & Capnography
And much more will be covered.
7-minute snippet from 45+ hours of General Anaesthesia
Anaesthesia Residency Programme Faculty
Dr Arun Aravind
MD Anaesthesiology, PDCC,
Cardiac Anaesthesia, FICCC, FCPM, FIPM
Dr Riddhi Kundu
DM Critical Care Medicine,
Dr Hiteshi Aggarwal
DM Cardiothoracic Anaesthesia &
Dr Dheeraj Masapu
DM Neuroanaesthesiology &
Dr Rakesh Babu
MD Anaesthesia, Fellowship in Liver
Dr Anamika Yadav
MD Anaesthesiology, Critical Care, & Pain;
Dr Neha Das
MD Anaesthesia, Fellowship in
Dr Shweta Mogal
MD Anaesthesiology, Fellowship in
Dr Mahima Gupta
MD Anaesthesiology, DM
We will have about 150+ hours of videos live during the launch, along with QBank and Tests. These will cover key topics and give you ample material to begin your preparation. The remaining videos and other content will be added in phases over the following 3-4 months.
To ensure you have enough time, we are giving a special 2-month course validity extension included as a free add-on for all subscriptions purchased during this launch period. Please note that this extension will be available for a limited time only. As new videos are released, they will automatically become available in the app for all Pro users.
This course is relevant for MD/DNB/ Diploma students, secondary DNB students, and any Anaesthesia resident who is looking for guidance during their Residency. This will also help to prepare for MCQ-based examinations.
This course is built by India’s top faculty for anesthesia and covers all aspects of General Anesthesia and sub-specialties. You will find detailed coverage of topics in this course.
Created with a concept-based approach with case presentations, the course includes dedicated videos to guide and tackle both theory and practical examinations during the Residency and also for MCQ-based examinations
Yes, this course will contain high-yield modules & MCQs in the QBank with residency and SS exam-oriented content. We will also have NEET SS and INI SS focussed GTs and Mini Tests.
Yes, this course will have dedicated videos on how to answer and tackle theory questions in your residency programme. The course will also have clinically relevant case discussions added to enhance your preparation.
Subscribing to the Marrow SS Anaesthesia Residency Programme plan will give you access to all the following specialties:
- General Anaesthesia
- Critical Care
- Cardiac Anaesthesia
- Transplant Anaesthesia
- Regional Anaesthesia
- Pain Management
- Paediatric & Neonatal Anaesthesia
- Obstetric Anaesthesia
The Marrow Anaesthesia Residency Programme is available as a separate course on the Marrow app. On the Marrow app, go to Settings > Course. Select the Anaesthesia Residency Programme from the list.
After selecting the course as Anaesthesia Residency Programme, click the Menu button > Buy Now.
The course covers topics in General Anesthesia and subspecialties from the latest edition of key specialty reference books. So, the videos should definitely aid in your MCQ exam preparation. Additionally, we will have periodic MCQ-based tests and speciality subject GTs to help your exam readiness. There will also be a comprehensive Q Bank, which is in development, covering relevant modules and important MCQs. This would be sufficient for your MCQ exams
Soft copy notes (coming soon) are actively being made available in-app for all subjects.
General Medicine videos will not be a part of the Anaesthesia Residency Programme. It is available as a part of the SS Medicine course. This course is primarily for residents who are preparing for an Anaesthesia residency.